We will reopen the book and AV return boxes on Wednesday, May 20.
We are expecting a flood of returned items, and we will do our best to safely empty the book and AV return boxes as frequently as possible. Please note the following items:
- As recommended by the Ohio Library Council, all returned materials will be quarantined for
4 days before being checked in, sanitized, and put away.
- If the return boxes are full, please do not leave your items. Any items left outside of the return boxes or outside the library building may get damaged.
- All returned materials during the pandemic will not accrue fines, even if returned late.
We plan to begin Curbside Service on Monday, June 1.
Please watch for details about this new service!
While all in-person Library programming has been canceled through August, Virtual Programming will begin soon, including an all-ages Summer Reading and Activity Challenge.
Please remember that we have many wonderful resources and services you can use online:
- Digital books, movies, and music, available 24-hours a day from OverDrive Libby and Hoopla
- Research Databases such as Ancestry.com, Lynda.com and Transparent Languages
- Suggestions for reading, listening, and viewing; tech help; and reference questions by emailing email@example.com calling (330) 652-1704, and soon-to-come chat at www.mcklib.org