988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline (formerly known as the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline)
- 24/7, Free and Confidential Support
- If you are having thoughts of suicide or experiencing overwhelming distress or a substance use crisis, PLEASE CALL 988 NOW (National Suicide and Crisis Lifeline)!
- If you have acted on your suicidal thoughts by harming yourself physically or ingesting a substance, PLEASE CALL 911 NOW (to get an Ambulance)!
#MyYoungerSelf - The Child Mind Institute Anti-Stigma Campaign
Alcoholics Anonymous - YAIG (Youngstown Area Intergroup)
Cadence Care Network (formerly Homes For Kids / Child and Family Solutions)
Help Network of Northeast Ohio
- Search 211 Database, Mental Health, Substance Abuse, Veterans, Food, Dispute Resolution, Victims' Assistance, Utilities Assistant, Health Care, Housing Info, Special Needs/TDD, Seniors
- By simply dialing 211, those in need of assistance can be referred, and sometimes connected, to appropriate agencies and community organizations.
- Suicide Hotline Referral Information Only: 330-747-2696
National Alliance on Mental Illness
National Institute of Mental Health
Project DAWN (Deaths Avoided With Naloxone)
Recovery Ohio (Ohio Governor Mike DeWine's Opioid Resources)
Trumbull County Mental Health and Recovery Board
Compass Family & Community Services