988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline (formerly known as the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline)
- 24/7, Free and Confidential Support
- If you are having thoughts of suicide or experiencing overwhelming distress or a substance use crisis, PLEASE CALL 988 NOW (National Suicide and Crisis Lifeline)!
- If you have acted on your suicidal thoughts by harming yourself physically or ingesting a substance, PLEASE CALL 911 NOW (to get an Ambulance)!
Cadence Care Network (formerly Homes For Kids / Child and Family Solutions)
- Search 211 Database, Mental Health, Substance Abuse, Veterans, Food, Dispute Resolution, Victims' Assistance, Utilities Assistant, Health Care, Housing Info, Special Needs/TDD, Seniors
- By simply dialing 211, those in need of assistance can be referred, and sometimes connected, to appropriate agencies and community organizations.
- Suicide Hotline Referral Information Only: 330-747-2696