Prizes will be awarded in Youth, Teen, and Adult categories. While we welcome all submissions, please note that prizes must be picked up at the library. Any prize that is not picked up will be awarded to the next runner-up.
HOW TO ENTER: Enter by emailing email@example.com or by sending a private Facebook message to McKinley Memorial Library.
All entries must include the following:
- Entrant’s name
- Phone number
- Age category
- Youth (0–11)
- Teen (12–18)
- Adult (19+)
- Photo of the gingerbread house (to post on social media)
- Selfie with the house (to confirm that you made it yourself)
DATES & DEADLINES:
December 3: Build a gingerbread house at the library's Gingerbread House Workshop (optional) If you would like to take part in the Gingerbread House Workshop for Families (All Ages), please CLICK HERE for more information. If you would like to take part in the Gingerbread House Workshop for Adults, please CLICK HERE for more information.
- December 5–10: Submit photo of your completed Gingerbread House! See above info on "HOW TO ENTER"
- Please Note: The library Gingerbread House kits are Out of Stock.
- You are welcome to enter the contest using your own kit.
- December 12–18: Vote on Facebook.
- December 19: Winners will be announced.